Porta Guardanapo do Dia - Bouquet Rosa Branca




Comentários

  1. Lovely presentation and I like very much the dishes underneath. I was very attracted to the blue and white dish designs when recently in Portugal.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Lulu,
      Glad you like it.. I also in love with blue and white!
      Thanks for visiting.
      Dani

      Excluir
  2. boa noite
    como faço para entar em contato com vocês?
    obrigada

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oi, boa note,
      Pode Enviar email para danipessoa71@hotmail.com

      Excluir
  3. Your blueband white setting ismso pretty, and the napkin ring is gorgeous! I hope you had a. Good vacation!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks Kathhleen,
    I had wonderfull time over there, going back on Octuber And hope this time I be able to send you my gift.... Love
    Dani

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Porta Guardanapo Dália Roxa

PGD no 40 forever - TKS meninas!!!