Porta Guardanapo do Dia - Astromélia Verde










Porta Guardanapo de Astromélia Verde

Comentários

  1. What a beautiful blog! I wish I spoke your language so I could read it.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Well.. :) NO reading necessary..the pictures tell it all. The napkin rings, the dishes, the green cut glass goblet, and the gorgeous background...Verde..yes. GREEN! :) I haven't lived in Southern California all my life for nothing. .but..still, wish I understood the language.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Abby,
      In the right hand side I do have the translator! Hope it works, Never tried! Sorry about that!
      And thank you so much for your visit!
      Dani

      Excluir
  3. O tradutor funciona sim Dani, acabei de tentar.
    Entrei para dizer novamente que amei meus porta guardanapos de astromélias verdes! Thanks.
    Kívia

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oi Kivia,
      Muito obrigada viu... Por tudo, pelo seu pedido , pelo seu carinho e por testar meu tradutor...rsrs
      Beijo gde

      Excluir
  4. Gorgeous. Such beautiful pictures. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Porta Guardanapo Dália Roxa

PGD no 40 forever - TKS meninas!!!